Indonesia Mengglobal is proud to present “Pursuing US Higher Education” seminar in Jakarta this August! Here’s your chance to listen and talk to people who have been your shoes and have gone through the same confusions that you have now. Admission process can be tricky and overwhelming, but we are here to help
Please save the details below.
Location: @america Auditorium, Pacific Place Mall, Jakarta
Date: August 24, 2013
Entrance Fee: FREE!
Sign ups: First come first served. Coming 30 min prior to each session to secure your seat is strongly recommended! Support the event by clicking “attending” in our Facebook event.
1.00 pm – 2.40 pm: Undergraduate Application
- Parina Lalchandani – University of Chicago (moderator)
- Richardson Kilis – Cornell University “Why studying at USA?”
- Alice – Harvard University “Freshman application”
- Fitri Arianti – UC Berkeley “Community college vs 4 year institution”
2.40 pm – 3.30 pm: Break
3.30 pm – 5.10 pm: Graduate Application
- Nathaniel Mangunsong – New York University (moderator)
- Hadi Wenas – Stanford University (Engineering) “Engineering school application”
- Togi Pangaribuan – Harvard University (Law) “Law school application”
- Pandu Sjahrir – Stanford University (MBA) “Business school application”
Our speakers not only do they come from different background and study different majors, they have a lot of stories to tell about studying in the US. Come prepared with questions, we only have 30 minutes for each Q&A session! We really hope that everyone who comes will learn something from this event! See you all on August 24.